Subtle and matt; Velvet wall and ceiling paint
Velvet is our super-matt paint for walls and ceilings. Velvet is fully washable and easy to retouch. Easy to apply and with a superb coverage .
Velvet is a typical wall and ceiling paint. It is truly breathable; a SD (steam diffusion) value of only 0,034 means existing moisture in a wall painted with Velvet can escape easily without damaging the finish of Velvet. Moisture exchange is essential to maintain a healthy environment, and this makes Velvet an ideal paint to use on walls after restoration works, but also on walls of highly insulated homes.
- Superior washable wall and ceiling paint, highly pigmented
- Available in all 200+ Autentico colours and in all RAL and NCS colours
- Easy to apply with brush, roller or spraying system, no intensive preparation needed
- Covers 10-13 m2 / L
- Scrub Class I washable and easy to retouch
- Built-in UV filter
- In case repairs on walls have been carried out or in case of stained walls, we recommend applying a coat of Stainblocking Primer before painting with Velvet to avoid uneven suction
Velvet is permeable. Existing moisture in walls can escape without damaging the finish.
The UV filter makes your colours stand out real, brighter and longer.
In our factory, we reuse as much as possible. We want to have as little impact on the environment as possible without compromising the quality of our award-winning products.